Five Paragraph Essay
Writing a 5 paragraph essay come in various forms depending on the subjects professor writing style and the grader. In order to make the best writing assignment there are several primary rules that can always be followed in order to find success in your essay. Since you may never know what the teacher will look for in your essay you have to write a good essay and prove your point the best way possible. The success of an essay is always in your hands. The essay is not just a 'right' or 'wrong' answer you have to give an argument and back it up. When you do that your essay is successful regardless whether it's liked or not it portrays professionalism and mastering of writing techniques.
The basic five paragraph essay structure
- Name Title Event
- General argument
- 3+ reasons why your argument is true (3+ pieces of evidence)
- Opening Sentence (pertaining to Reason/Theme #1)
- Evidence A
- Explanation of evidence A
- Possible evidence B
- Explanation of possible evidence B
- Mini-conclusion only about Reason/Theme #1
- Transitional/ Opening Sentence (pertaining to Reason/Theme #2)
- Evidence C
- Explanation of evidence D
- Possible evidence E
- Explanation of possible evidence #F
- Mini-conclusion only about Reason/Theme #2
- Transitional/ Opening Sentence (pertaining to Reason/Theme #3)
- Evidence G
- Explanation of evidence H
- Possible evidence I
- Explanation of possible evidence #I
- Mini-conclusion only about Reason/Theme #3
- Transitional sentence wrapping up paper
- Return to original anecdote/quotation/generalization
- Write a mini-thesis this time with more assertion
Your essay will be delivered fully referenced with both quality control and plagiarism reports.
Every dissertation is delivered to your requirements with both plagiarism and quality reports.
In addition to our core services we offer a range of dedicated services for other assignments.